Sunday, February 21, 2010

Life has changed

I have been so busy lately and I haven't posted on here forever and I truly missed it so that is going to change. A lot has happened in my life lately, good and bad plus anywhere and everywhere in between. I am enjoying life so much still even when I have a bad day. I have learned so much about myself and have grown because of it. I am Devyn. no one defines who I am anymore.No one but me. No one can hurt me anymore cause I am strong. I don't let myself break down to the extent that I used to. I never want to not live anymore or just exist. I want to live, feel empowered, and share my love of life with others. My life isn't full of isolation anymore. It is full of things I love such as family, friends, and of course laughter. My life is my own. It is unique and though I may not always like it, it is the bigger picture that I love
<3
Devyn

1 comment:

rikkii radiannce said...

hey i am super proud of the change that is happening in your life, apparently 2010 is going as well for you as it is for me! keep posting i'll be waiting