Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Things..things and more things.

So a friend, who's blog I love and continuously read did a post on things and I felt it was just so wicked awesome that I needed to continue. Thanks Andrea! http://liveyourideallife.blogspot.com


Things I don’t know yet (except, of course, when I do)

What my classes will be like in the fall.
What grad school will I attend
What exactly do I want to do with a PhD in psych anyways (well kinda but not completely)
future family???and when??? (hopefully not til after grad school lol. I'm young)


Things I'm learning

How to breathe more
Accepting the unknown
How lucky I am to be alive and experiencing freedom
How to experience freedom without Ed
What to do with my life
The love I have working with kids

Things I'm wishing for

June or July 29th lol both are good beginnings of river trip and the latter a retreat
Cross Country season to start
Being able to travel more
Seeing a few friends this summer and fitting them into my busy schedule

Things that are getting on my nerves

Toddlers that bite a lot at my work (still love them though)
Drama
Lack of time in the day
Not being able to do as much as I would like to do for ME!
Rain

Things that scare me

Spiders
Snakes
Not knowing where my phone is (yes..I am that attached to it)

Things that are making me happy
My relationships with friends and family
Continuously experiencing freedom from Ed and enjoying life
Being out of classes for a few months
Working with kids again
Being in good health
Sunshine :)

All in all good. Needs to get back to blogging more often. Busy life lol but wouldn't have it any other way.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Thanks for the link. Wasn't this fun to write! It was one of my favorites :)