Monday, March 29, 2010

Skiing

So yesterday I went skiing which is one of my favorite things in the world to do. I love it and I absolutely love it. It was my only second time this year but we have hardly had any snow. I like it because it is something I grew up doing and is just part of me. I was so excited but go nervous too. I went with my dad, as usual, and we ski mostly diamond runs. In case you don't know the system of classification green runs are circles and are for beginners. Blue squares are for intermediates. Black diamonds are for experts. So I started when I was 2 and have skied since so I am quite good. I have hurt myself over the years and did fall 3 times last time. The first was just me being a klutz and not paying attention. The second I was trying to figure skate on skis well not really but that is what my dad called it. The third one was coming down a really steep hill and hit a snow snake coming out of moguls and fell rolled about 50ft killed my arm and shoulder. But hopefully the pain will go away and nothing serious, but am stubborn to go see the doctor unless it does go away in a few days then maybe. But before that happened I was able to get an awesome video of me skiing that my dad did down a steep hill that was a diamond run and awesome pics so I hope you enjoy.

No comments: