Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Awesomeness!

So I have had a huge issue most of my life with trust, taking chances, changing plans and the unknown. Well I go to college, and live in the residential village here. So we get to pick who we want to room with and so I picked a few friends and we were going to room together. Well last night 4 of them got a house together they didn't plan on. The one girl her parents decided it was too expensive and she would live at home and commute so that left me all alone. My first thought was ok I will live off campus and get my own appt. Then Ed took the opportunity to try and convince that it was the right thing to do and would be end of the world if I didn't. So wrong. I realized that was wrong so that me with a few options, try to find someone else or a group to room with me, well I don't have a ton of friends so that is slim to none, I could go live at home too, or I could put myself in a room even though I don't know who I will end up with. Well I am going to take a risk and do that Monday when we get to sign up for rooms. I am nervous but it is what I should do. If I get my own appt. could be reasons to start isolating and falling into a relapse....not going to happen.Home- um love my family but love freedom. So that is my decision. I just thought that was really awesome! I am really trying to go along for the ride on this journey of life.

I am also taking risks with my treatment team, family and even trying to make new friends. I am trusting myself and taking the unknown full on. I never know what is going to happen next so why not just live in the moment instead of worrying all the time. It will all work out. I have faith in myself, my family and those around me. So even though I don't know what will happen I will focus on now and take the other stuff in when it actually happens! <3

No comments: