Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Everything Works Out

So today was a really hard day. I had almost anything possible go wrong and it added up to where I finally had a meltdown, composed myself and then it happened again. It happen 3 times tonight but with each meltdown I learned so much. Not only about myself but the situations(s). There were many today. It is too flippin late and I am way mentally exhausted and physically so this is going to be short. I plan to write a blog tomorrow. So anyways,Not everything is ever all bad. I needed something to do constructively with my mind so I made this. It showed me the past two years I have been blessed with so much. Recovery has given me so much and will propel me further in life. Tonight I am so grateful for the love, strength, and support I have from my family, especially my parents, friends, and by all those in my life. Many have always had my back and will continue. Others are newer in my life and their support is amazing and will continue. Thanks to all of you I am still alive and surviving this hectic, crazy, painful, annoying, chaotic, messy, loving, enduring, spontaneous life journey filled with many choices from past, present, and future. I love you.

No comments: