Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I've done it again

I have done it again. I have worked my ass off to get to where I am. I am preparing to discharge from IOP at Center for Change on Friday. It was news for me yesterday...they were plotting a dsicharge date without me. how dare they lol? I am really proud. I have really gotten on top of my life again and for once I feel like I have my life more. I feel more true to myself and my heart. I feel more happy than ever before even though it really sucks some days. The past two weeks have been a big challenge for me but I have made it. I have made it without behaviors for 3 months now, well with Ed ones and largely other ones. But it is improvement right? I am doing it. I am on this journey and I am never getting off. I am using my support and so grateful for Kelsey and my parents. I am so grateful for my friends. It is going to be good...my future I mean. I believe this. I am showing it. I am doing it!
<3 Dev

No comments: