Thursday, November 17, 2011

This is how I am....

This is just something that I needed to write. Maybe it is good or bad. It is what it is. Maybe you will enjoy it or not or maybe it it won't even get read by anyone but I write. It is what I like to do. So here it is. <3 Dev


Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall
Winter and Summer
That's all I need
The two extremes I know

I know it is black and white
But it is the colors that fit just right
Not in the gray as it seems so blury
How can it be bad

The gray is not bad nor good
It is just there and understood
I feel confused but focused
There is hope in the distance

I have come far 
But there is still a ways to go
But somehow today 
I don't feel hope in my heart

I feel okay not bad nor good
Maybe more blah, just not numb
I don't feel like I'm falling 
Just maybe here and now

This is how I am
This is how I feel
I shouldn't fight or judge it
Just let it be, just here and now

It isn't as easy said as done
But possible and possible
I should, I could
I will just do my best, I guess


No comments: