Thursday, August 19, 2010

My heart felt the need to write this.

I just felt the need to write and had no clue what came out. This is what came out and it is not surprising this is what my heart felt it needed to write.


Today the world spins
My heart is full of wonder
What will life bring
Rain? Thunder?
Even among the clouds
There is one clear thing
My love for you is enduring

Troubles fly
They come and go
We laugh and cry
Unknown reason sometimes
With no doubt in my mind
I always love you
No matter what life throws
There's no question in me

When the sun is out
The love runs through my veins
Filling me with light in my heart
For it preserves the love
When clouds come out
It is still within me
Shining bright
Just looking within

As beautiful as a sunset
Shining in the evening sky
Blends of bright color
Totally unique and wonderful
Gleaming over everything
That it can see
Showing the inner beauty

Imperfect yes but beautiful
Gazing into her eyes of love
Shows that love is possible
Something I never dreamed could happen
Once broken now being healed
It is a new beginning
Grateful as can be

Learning to trust and believe
That there is hope in me
That I am not a disgrace
Or a waste of life
That every moment is worth it
She taught me this you see
I am so grateful to thee

My love for her shines bright
Bright as can be and gleaming
I don't always know why
How can this be?
I got something
Something I thought that never existed
But it did
I hope it stays

It just came to me
This is life
This is how it is meant to be lived
Yes their are rocks and bricks thrown
But you build upon them
Climb them as they come
Building something strong and beautiful
I finally have a sense of this

I feel free
Free to love her
Free to be me
Not living in fear anymore
It may be hard at times
But nothing worth doing
Is rarely easy

It is learning to dance in the rain
Love the moment
And live for the next
Something I am still learning
But leaps and gains
Have gotten me closer
Only because of you

Loving you so much
Beautiful inside and out
Bring me happiness and joy
you are strong and courageous
You have overcome so much
With life still a journey
One that we both can be on

Strong as one
Together stronger
We have the ability
To accomplish whatever
Whatever our heart desires
Faith, hope, love, determination

No comments: