Friday, April 9, 2010

Time all alone


Ok So i am constantly busy during the week and when I have work (like today) I am usually busy afterwards in one way or another. In the past if I don't have something that needs to be done or unstructured time then I usually isolate and that leads downhill. Well even with roommates there are times when I am the only one here. We all have our own busy lives and so yea. Well tonight and I known most of the weekend probably I will have lots of time alone. But just because I am alone doesn't mean I have to be sad or depressed, or that things will get worse and I will fall into a vicious cycle. Tonight I have been alone I got home from a very stressful day at work and it has still been a really good day. Hell self-care isn't scary it is wicked and as far as quiet time goes....this is empowering and a good time for reflection and relaxation without guilt or judgments.

This alone time is what I am taking as all the time I missed or "forgot" the self-care aspect of life. So I called a friend who is amazing. We talked for a couple of hours and she helps me sooo much. It is a very mutual thing we help each other. I am also getting ready to read and journal for a while and then just relax and get to sleep hopefully by midnight. I just am just not sleep nearly as I would like. SO I am doing my best and making the choices I can make. I have still been doing pretty fantastic overall...wait lets get the "pretty" out. I have been doing fantastic and it feels great. I have so much freedom within myself. I feel so at peace.I am working really hard on trusting others and myself. i have been. I am gaining back some relationships I had lost, some I still have and some I am experiencing all for the first time.

I feel I am on the home stretch of it all. I feel this is my last lap. It may be a long lap but I am going to just experience it as it comes. I love who I am and who I am becoming even more. I am loving the way my journey in life is developing and I feel so empowered lately. This time tonight has just given me the challenge to prove to myself that I can have time all alone and be content and at peace. My mind is calm and there is one voice and that voice is MINE! I am feeling really good even when crap happens I don't let it ruin my day. i stay positive, feel the feelings, notice the positives, and make the best choices I can make and put the choices in action! I am ME! I and perfectly fine with just being ME! I am beautifully imperfect!

No comments: