Sunday, April 11, 2010

will this ever end?

so been doing really well lately then today I was just not feeling so great emotionally or physically. I was "on edge" all day and managed during work thanks to kids i love but on the home I called my mom and we were talking and I just began to cry. It isn't even something big and nothing that can't be resolved. It just really got me thinking a lot about how I have felt so good with my life and they way I have been handling things then today I felt kinda sad and depressed. I was tired all day (that's normal sadly) too. I am grateful that i can feel these feelings and make it through but it is weird cause I feel confused again about why I am like this. this is definitely something i will bring up in my next appointment because it obviously is an issue I need to work on. I still know and trust that I can have freedom and recover from it all. I know this is just another wall I have to climb over. I can and will do it but it just kinda sucks right now. I had intentions of after work to go run or something constructive maybe even see a friend but didn't. I have not done that. I have isolated. I know what to do but tonight I feel I have taken a step back and have not made the choices I should have including eating dinner. It is something I can change for tomorrow but I feel lost right now. I want and need to eat now but now I am so tired and just want to relax and sleep. I know I am playing more into the "sick" role tonight and I don't like it but I don't seem to be able to change it right now, tonight. I just feel defeated. I don't know what to do, I really don't.

No comments: